[ SHOWGSD-L ] Need help finding picture

  • From: BARBMARKH@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:21:44 EDT

This past weekend, Polly Perry called to tell me that her house burnt to the
ground.  Very fortunately no one was home at the time and all are safe.  Polly
has been active in the Shepherd World since the mid 1970's, finished several
champions and has her judges license.  She hasn't been active in the past 4 to
5 years due to her mother's health - but before that she was a regular at any
of the shows in the SE.
She lost all the pictures of her dogs - and is heart broken.  Does any one
have a picture of Ch. Lee - Ann's Ice Maiden, or of her Bugsy dog - I know this
a long shot, but it would really mean a lot to her if we could find a picture
to replace some that she lost.

Thanks

Barbara Hefner