[ SHOWGSD-L ] NAIA Site Operational Again

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:18:46 EDT

Yesterday, shortly after I sent posts to all the Regional Clubs and to this
List, the NAIA Site was pulled down for some needed maintenance.  I am happy to
report the NAIA Site is now back up and fully operational so you can go there
to write letters to your Senators and Representatives, just go to:
www.naiatrust.org and follow the instructions I sent yesterday that were
provided by
Kathy Casteel.

Come on folks, write everyone and do it this week BEFORE the August Recess.
Be sure to write BOTH your Senators and Representatives.  And then just for
good measure let the good folks at AKC know what you are doing too.

PAWS is NOT GOOD and the only reason I can figure that AKC is promoting it so
boldly is they figure they can be the Government Contractor for the USDA to
do all these inspections and earn millions for the AKC.  Nothing else makes
sense and I have written AKC asking that question and of course have not had
any
answer from them.

So, stop reading this and go write those letters.

Thank you,

Lew