[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals 2016

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:41:46 -0700

There is no problem with rotation...

Is there anyone that comes from Maine or Boston?

One side of the country to the other St Louis is

Maine to Saint Louis and there are 1,424.18 by road.
It would take 21 hours 17 mins to go from Maine to Saint Louis.

Boston to St Louis 18 h (1,191.9 mi) via I-90 W and I-70 W

San Francisco to St Louis 31 h (2,056.1 mi) via I-80 E
Do not see where you came up with your figures.

Not pushing St Louis but still see it closer to the Middle of the USA.

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Wed, 7/29/15, Terry Cochran <tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok
One more time with feeling
From San Francisco to Saint Lois, MO
is 2064 miles or 48 hr drive
From Saint Louis, MO to Virginia
Beach VA it is 928 miles or 14 hours drive
Saint Louis is not central it is a
1000 plus miles closer to the east coast than it is the west
coast.
From San
Francisco to Virginia Beach it is only 3025
miles
It is twice as
far for the west coast folks to travel to Saint Louis year
after year than it is for the east coast folks.

It is only fair to
spread the pain around.
Terry
On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at
1:17 PM, Theresa-GSD Stolz <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
If you look at this map the St Louis site is neither
east-west-south or north but seems to be more in the center of the USA.

http://www.50states.com/us.htm#.Vbkuc8LbLSc

Theresa

scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and its
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html