[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Judges 2016 & 2017

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 19:45:28 -0400

I would hope no one will vote because I say I support someone.

I have been reading all the pleas to ask us to vote for someone. Everyone does
say the same things, and they do so to be elected. I noted that the candidates
are all good people and everyone I have seen so far running for the board,
would be someone I support. I do have some feelings about who would be best
for our club, or for judging our National, but that is just my opinion. It
means no more than yours.

If anyone votes only because I say I like this or that person, it would be a
shame. You need to consider everything you can find out about someone, what
other say, what you have heard, and then decide for yourself. I would urge you
not to listen to one person, not to believe everything you read, and never fear
to do what you think is right. And, more so, never worry about what others
might say about you, or who might criticize your opinions.

Evan