[ SHOWGSD-L ] Motorhome update

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:04:34 -0700

I appreciate all the folks who wrote with suggestions & information about
motor homes.  I finally found one that was in my price range, the right size
& in, halfway, decent condition.  Picked it up on Wednesday night.

Thank goodness for my best friend & handler Eric Norby!  He got the propane
working, fixed the tail light problems, did some quick remodeling in the
back end & set it up for the dogs.  We loaded up a bunch of stuff, a few
client dogs, a couple of ride alongs & took off Friday night for the all
breeds in Lompoc.  Had to borrow a power cord converter from JR so we could
hook up to the land power when we got there.  Cindy & Bev were there with
their coach too, and they came by & gave us some tips.  Guess the dogs liked
it, 'cause my Carly Simon was RWB on Saturday & a client dog took the points
on Sunday from the 12-18 class with Eric handling both.  Got home safe &
sound last night with a list of things we need to take along on the next
trip. <G>

We had such a great time.  Much better than a motel!  Looking forward to the
coming weekend in Dixon...

Joannie
Dream Come True Shepherds
Home of Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne, HT, PT, TC, OFA
CH Dream Come True-Rivendell's Fandango, HT, TC, OFA
BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of Dream Come True
RBOF Dream Come True-Rivendell's Janice Joplin
and too many others to list!