[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lifetime Members of the GSDCA

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 10:18:37 -0400

The on-line version will be free, but the paper Review must be paid for.
(WHY? How many "lifetime members" are there that would throw the club
into poverty?) I am on the computer a couple hours per day and I have to
tell you, it hurts my eyes. (I am legally blind without glasses, so I do
not want my poor eyes to get any worse!) I am a reader; I like to hold the
Review and other books & magazines in my hands. With the paper Review, I
can re-distribute it to my vet's which is what I do now. It's a
puzzlement: I have a few more years to decide what to do (or NOT to do)
about the lifetime membership dilemma. Right now, in the heat of the
moment, I am leaning toward not staying a member of the GSDCA, but who
knows?

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever
Member GSDCA since 1981

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 10:05 AM, Evan Ginsburg <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

We need to offer the option that if you are a lifetime member, you can
refuse the Review, and avoid those costs. Is that available?

Evan