[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lifetime Members of the GSDCA

  • From: Gary Weickelt <gweickelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 19:18:14 -0500

I hear you loud and clear. Joined in 1980 and continued ever since. What for?
Gary in Wis

On Sep 2, 2015, at 7:11 PM, Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will be a lifetime member of the GSDCA in a few short years. I LOVE THE
REVIEW magazine. I got the membership changes e-mail, which states that
lifetime members will only get the online Review free; the printed magazine
will be $45 a year. Who was the idiot who thought up THIS brilliant idea?
Just found a reason NOT to renew. What a reward for 40 year members. This
seems like a concerted effort to 1. get rid of older members or 2. get rid of
the printed Review. Sucks to be me or anyone else who has stuck through this
club through thick and thin.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever
Member GSDCA since 1981