[ SHOWGSD-L ] LOTS TO BRAG ABOUT!

  • From: Hickoryhill <hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 14:15:38 -0500 (CDT)

     We are happy to announce that our lovely Bow Chica Wow Wow( aka "Beeze=
e") finished in grand style this weekend with a 4pt major BOW and BOB = over
Specials,  under judge Karen Hynek! Thank you Karen! Beezee began= her
careerfrom the 9-12 class going WB,BOW and Best of Breed over Speical= s and
finished in whirlwind style taking taking majors under Mich= el Chaloux,
BillPetterson, and Bobbi Kindy, all since beginning her adult = show career,
April 11th!
The "Bee" is owned by Sherry Nolan and J= eff Pyle as well as Steve and
myself. "New Champion" party preparation= s are underway for St. Louis at
thehost hotel on Saturday..be there o= r be square!  We would also like to
brag on our puppies, Ka-Boom and B= oom Boom Pow( aka Fergie), both took
BestPuppy wins in Indy and Jacks= on, MS. Thank you Jorge Noya for Ka-Boom's
Best Puppy win and to Michel Cha= loux and Bill Petterson for Ferigie's
wins.Ferigie is owned by Dr. Cy= nthia Pena. Both puppies also won their
9-12puppy classes under Karen= Hynek, thank you Karen for these nice class
wins as well. All these youngs= ters, including FV Kryptonite are sired by
Ch. Porter House out of Leyla, w= hose ROM is pending. Thank you to all the
judges and to our fabulous co-own= ers for all their support and to Jeff
pylefor his professionalism and&nbsp= ;superb handling skills. Also thank
youto John Byers for taking in Ka-boom=  in for Best Puppy competition.
Inclosing, I would like to thank the members of the GSDC of E. TN for=
putting on a great show and for their generous hospitality. There were a c=
ouple of "incidents" that occurred at this show, but the club members as we=
ll as the judges handled these unfortunate situations with grace and class.=
We also discovered that our dogs had won the club's perpetual Best of Bree=
dtrophy 4 times. The trophy was offered to us, but we decided to rededicat=
ethe trophy instead of taking it home. It was truly and honor to have this=
trophy offered to us!  The club hosted a dinner Sat. night. We had a =
blast,the food was great and it was fun getting to talk with the club memb=
ers and just talking "dogs" For those who decided not to attend, it was cer=
tainly your loss! Again, thanks to all and congrats to all the winners. Ste=
ve and Christine
Hickoryhill German Shepherds
Steve and Christine Grainger
vi= sit us at www.hickoryhillgsd.com