[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Just to let you know

  • From: "Mike Gray" <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:43:47 -0700

Evan,
   I have been reading posts on this list for a couple of months and
sending a few. I have had something verified that I knew all along. Even
with the appearance of what could be considered a dysfunctional family,
when it comes to hard times, a family always pulls together.
    I did send your client an e-mail expressing my sorrow over what the
Sacramento SPCA did to her. I am sure it was an understatement. I have
no idea what I would do if someone took my life's work and tossed it in
a trash can.
   Don't eat too many ribs.
  Mike Gray