[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Houston Specialty Shows

  • From: Alton BOOTY <sunvistagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:14:15 -0700 (PDT)

Time is running out.......Closing date is Sept.7th so don't get left out!!  The
GSDC of Houston
will be holding their first back to back Specialty Shows on Sept. 24th & 25th,
2005 at the Quality Inn Intercontinental in Houston.  Lew Bunch & Danny Dwier
are the judges. So far, it looks like its going to be two great shows so don't
miss the deadline.  Lots of good things are in store for everyone.  If you need
a premium list, email me & I'll put one in the mail to you.
Come join us.........You'll be glad you did!!

Dolly Booty, Show Director
GSDC of Houston