[ SHOWGSD-L ] Just a week before Christmas, my best wishes to you all.

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:52:17 EST

I Love Christmas!!

We hardly do anything else during Christmas but Christmas stuff.  We  wrapped
all kinds of things yesterday, presents and fake presents (this makes
Christmas morning a lot of fun). All the bows are homemade, I could turn this
into
a business....

I got to be the Wonderful Aunt this weekend.  My kids are too old for  this
kind of stuff, and I know the little ones don't get to do this stuff at  home,
since everyone is traveling to meet the rest of the family.

I had a house full of people and little ones running around. The beauty of
it is, I can always send them away!!  HA!  And my dogs got a  workout.

So, we baked a cake and cookies of all shapes, and some unknown shapes  even,
we watched all the Disney movies we could, we took naps on the living room
furniture and we put extra ornaments on the tree.  It was awesome!!  I  won't
be a grandma anytime soon, but I am an aunt....no, I am THE  aunt.....<G>

We made ornaments for the four legged kids, and the nephews were so happy  to
make one for themselves.....Our tree has ornaments that my children have made
 or collected thru the years......It is very interesting <G>  We  haven't
bought an ornament in years.

Now the relatives are gone and the house is invaded by all my daughters
friends coming home for Winter break.  They needed a place to hang out and
bake
brownies (their high school tradition) and they are always welcomed  here.  I
can't believe how much some have changed in only 6 months.  I  have high hopes
for our future as a country with these kids around.

We were loving the one dog only household.......luckily it is no  more.  My
youngest one is home from school with the little poodle  terrorist, I missed
them both.  I am babysitting a youngster who is an  absolute nut, but I love
him........and that X-Lg GSD we placed a few  months ago came back, and he will
stay with us forever....it was so good to have  him back at home, he was so
happy to see us again. He will never leave our  home.  I didn't even know how
much I missed him.  The former owners  were always concerned that he wasn't
happy, and they were right. I would sell  these people a puppy in a New York
minute.  So watch out Spain, we are  taking two GSD with us.....My husband
rocks!!

We celebrated The BOSS birthday our own way, planning how to kidnap him, or
Frank.  Maybe if we take Frank, Carolyn and Doris will let the BOSS
go......hehehe.

I am always glad to see Tom L. posting. He is one to listen to.  I  also
believe he should Chair our Education program.  We can all learn  something
more,
even those who know it all already....<G>.

Enjoy the season, in whatever name you chose to celebrate it.   Remember
those who are here no more, but more important, be kind to those who  are.

I won't be on the computer much the next few days, but when the  day comes
please know that I wish you all to Have a Very Merry  Christmas.

Ileana