[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It is NOT just Denver

  • From: lollark@xxxxxxx
  • To: RihadinK9@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 15:07:41 +0000

This reporter actually presents both sides of the question.  He leaves us his
phone number and his email address...just begging for a response.  A rational
argument against breed specific legislation might just spark his interest
enough to write more about why we should not wipe out specific breeds of dogs.
What about temperament testing as part of dog licensure?  What about mandatory
behavior training for dogs & their owners?  What about teaching young children
how to be safe around dogs?  I'm sure we can propose other ideas for managing
what has become an irrational fear of pit bulls.
Karen Lollar
Colorado

-------------- Original message from RihadinK9@xxxxxxx: --------------