[ SHOWGSD-L ] It ain't easy showing dogs

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 17:30:39 -0400

German Shepherd Youth Recognition Fund

It should be known that Daphne was the driving force that let me set up the
program. We didn't agree on some of the issues, (Daphne felt I should
recognize those who contributed), but I decided to keep it anonymous. I was
probably wrong. She ordered the medals, set up the original page, and gave me
constant advice.

It has never been just me. I do the legal stuff, pay most of the costs, and beg
for donations. Now Daphne has drawn back for other activities and Jen Proud is
helping me with all the computer stuff.

I also have a young attorney here in the office now, and she knows about
computers. She helped me convert the Pay Pal account.

I see a problem developing. My office manager Irma has taken over being
treasurer of the Long Beach Club. She has been with me 24 years. Dick
Jennings (my law clerk), is doing the secretarial work for the Long Beach Club
and I think Orange Coast. Dick prints the catalogues here. I am working on
the Youth Recognition Fund.

Maybe I need to convert the office and stop wasting time with the law.

Evan