[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It ain't easy

  • From: "Daphne Hereford" <Daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 15:29:01 -0500

I made my cash donation this year. Unfortunately it wasn’t in an amount equal
to my past years in-kind donation of the website, design, domains, server, and
medals. I wish I could do more and at Evan’s suggestion will pass the word and
urge everyone to go online and make a donation.

Daphne Hereford

AKC Breeder of Merit

RIN TIN TIN Line Dogs

<http://www.hollywooddogs.com/> www.HollywoodDogs.com