[ SHOWGSD-L ] It Is with Saddened Heart that we say Good Bye :(

  • From: Crosswindsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:35:05 EDT

It is with very Heavey heart that i annouce the passing of our Girl Luvy!
Although we are not sure of how she died we know she is now gone and will be
so very missed in our Lives...
A Bridge Called Love
It takes us back to brighter years, to happier sunlit days
And to precious moments that will be with us always.
And these fond recollections are treasured in the heart
To bring us always close to those, from whom we had to part.
There is a bridge of memories from earth to Heaven above...
It keeps our dear ones near us;
It's the bridge that we call "love".

Tribute to a Best Friend
Sunlight streams through window pane unto a spot on the floor....
Then I remember,
It's where you used to lie, but now you are no more.
Our feet walk down a hall of carpet, and muted echoes sound....
Then I remember,
It's where your paws would joyously abound.
A voice is heard along the road, and up beyond the hill,
Then I remember it can't be yours....
Your golden voice is still.
But I'll take that vacant spot of floor and empty muted hall
And lay them with the absent voice and unused dish along the wall.
I'll wrap these treasured memorials in a blanket of my love
And keep them for my best friend until we meet above.

In Loving Memory of 2x Sel Ch Esteems Luv Potion No 9
1996 Nationals  WB
Better Known to all as just Luvy!
Aug.16th,2005
Our hearts will miss you baby girl but she  will be with  God and be Painfree.
The vets~ suspect she passed from Cancer but will never know!
Our hearts are empty for now but will always be filled with Such Happiness of
having such a Great Dog in our Lives!
 Until we meet again Oneday! I love you My lil Luvbug! Mommy