[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Is the list DEAD?

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 11:49:46 -0700

List old timers know that when we get a GSD-related subject, we chat about
that. While waiting for those related issues, other subjects come up… sort of
like around the dining room table.

I am looking aout the window as I type… so forgive the typos.

I do get a kick out of “dead” List, though. How many times over the years
ahave we heard that? Facebook is next to go dead. People are complaining
about the nastiness on there. Have we heard that before, too?

Storm

On Jul 16, 2015, at 11:20 AM, John Lacher <john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I suspect that if the list continues in the direction it has been going we
may very well have a dead list. I read about subjects that have nothing to do
with German Shepherds. The subjects are neither interesting, informative, or
educational. We need a change and it needs to be done immediately. The
non-relevant subjects need to be stopped.

On a different note, Today, I received the July issue of the Review. It was
EXCELLENT!
Interesting, informative, and educational.

Thank you,
john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx>

--
John Lacher