[ SHOWGSD-L ] Is the list DEAD?

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 12:14:23 -0400

Does Tedi count?

I get so many posts for work, and magic, I didn't notice any drop in the List.

But, this gives me a good chance to beg, wheedle, ask, behest, beseech, demand,
entreaty, implore, insist, invite, obscurant, petition, plea, solicit, suggest,
and wish for donations to the Juniors. So far this year, I have my own
donation, and that is it. I know we all care, and I know there are other
needs, but this is the only way to say we support the future of our sport.

Please, send anything. I do admit, I am tired of begging, and each year I do
call certain people to match my donation and I admit further I haven't done it
yet. But, expect my phone call, and pending that, send something for no
recognition, just the satisfaction of knowing you did the right thing.

And, if you don't, I may come to bitch slap you upside the head.

To be safe, don't answer your phone or the door bell up to the National.

I am judging the weekend before the National, so you are safe after Friday.
And, would someone tell me what airport I am to fly into?

Evan