[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I'm glad

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Scharo777@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:36:11 -0400

Barbara wrote comments made by those who see there glass as half  empty.
After several years of poor health, I am really happy to be feeling  good again
and I see my glass as half full and filling.

I am so Glad:
   *   That gas is still available and at least there is no rationing
   *   That mortgage rates were so low for so long
   *   That caring people from all over the country work hard to put on a
quality  filled National
   *   That the National moves around the country so that the people who
cannot  travel far still can see all the wonderful dogs at least once
   *   That enough people are watching to bother to applaud and that most
everyone applauds for ALL of the specials
   *   That people care enough and are proud enough of their dogs to show
then to  championships, no matter what the venue.
   *   That the technology is present for me to obtain a breeding to most
any top  dog, without worrying about how to fly my bitch on expensive airlines
who  really don't want to take her anyway.,
   *   That people care enough about an illustrated standard that they want
it to  be as good and as easy to understand as possible and they  want to
discuss it
   *   That so many people are running for election, because it makes them
state  their positions and makes potential voters want to learn their positions
   *   That we have the electronic age where it is possible to promote stud
dogs  on web sites and where winners of shows are know almost instantly  A
producing dog is seldom lost in the shuffle
   *   That we have local club members who promote our breed and welcome
novices  into our club\
   *   That truly good dogs always rise to the top
   *   That there are still many typy, moving shepherds, that temperments
are  basically good, that soundness has improved
   *   Mainly I am glad to be able to go to shows and see shepherds almost
any  weekend I care to go
Carol,
Excellen post and I agree.  Nice to see somehing postive for a change. I really
get tired of reading all the negative post.

Lee