[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I'm glad

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Scharo777@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:52:40 EDT

In a message dated 8/22/2005 9:27:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Scharo777@xxxxxxx writes:
Barbara  wrote comments made by those who see there glass as half  empty.
After several years of poor health, I am really happy to be feeling   good
again
and I see my glass as half full and filling.

I am so  Glad:
*   That gas is still available and at least  there is no rationing
*   That mortgage rates were  so low for so long
*   That caring people from all  over the country work hard to put on a
quality  filled National
*   That the National moves around the country so  that the people who
cannot  travel far still can see all the  wonderful dogs at least once
*   That enough  people are watching to bother to applaud and that most
everyone  applauds for ALL of the specials
*   That people  care enough and are proud enough of their dogs to show
then to   championships, no matter what the venue.
*   That  the technology is present for me to obtain a breeding to most
any  top  dog, without worrying about how to fly my bitch on expensive
airlines
who  really don't want to take her anyway.,
*   That people care enough about an illustrated standard  that they want
it to  be as good and as easy to understand as  possible and they  want to
discuss it
*   That so many people are running for election, because it makes  them
state  their positions and makes potential voters want to learn  their
positions
*   That we have the electronic  age where it is possible to promote stud
dogs  on web sites and where  winners of shows are know almost instantly  A
producing dog is  seldom lost in the shuffle
*   That we have local  club members who promote our breed and welcome
novices  into our  club\
*   That truly good dogs always rise to the  top
*   That there are still many typy, moving  shepherds, that temperments
are  basically good, that soundness has  improved
*   Mainly I am glad to be able to go to  shows and see shepherds almost
any  weekend I care to  go

There you go:))))

This morning is a beautiful, clear, Indian summer type morning, the  sky so
blue and clear, in such focus, it almost hurts to look at it:)  The  dogs,
enjoying a break from the heat and humidity we just had are racing through  the
woods, eyes dancing, tongues hanging out playing "catch me if you  can".  The
exuberant sea of red and black brings me so much joy I can  hardly stand it! I
can hardly stand period; Beau continues to play in the water  and when I
frequently go out to replace it I am overcome by their joy (!!!!) and  mobbed
by the
bunch, lol:)

<Someone needs to design a line of clothing that stands up to dog  chores,
lol!>

If you look for it, the promise of a glorious fall is around the  corner:)
My gardens are beautiful, staging their last hurrah.   Everything is neat and
in order here and I make a mental note to call and order  fire wood to let it
age some before the winter.  Fall means less outside  chores to do, more time
for relaxing with family and good friends, and I make  another mental note to
stock the pantry and wine cabinet with all sorts of fun  stuff for entertaining.

Today, I will focus on only good:)

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_