[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ignorance is bliss

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:14:53 -0800 (PST)

Is the lack of knowledge EVER blissful? Is the lack of Critisisum? Just because
we do not know what othrs are feeling or saying; does that make it any less
true.

  In the past we could always say, "We did not Know" but in todays world of
instant communication, that excuse will never hold water again. We did not know
that the Germans were exterminating millions of Jews, We did not know of the
millions dying of starvation in Africa, and the thousands being exterminated
there, simply because of race, creed or color.

  As someone else once said " Sticks and Stones ......."; that person must have
never been running for Political Office or for that matter an Elected Club
Office.

  If someone does not appreciate your time or effort; that is their problem.
You know that you have done everything to the best of your ability. If as a
Judge you made an honest, educated opinion, then the breeders can not ask for
more. We can bitch and complain, but you have done your job. If we do not like
it, fine, we as members of All breed or Specialty Clubs can reccomend that you
do not judge. Or better yet we can get off our F..  A .. and qualify to Judge
ourselves.

  But as for "Ignorance being blessful"  No that is just hiding our head in the
sand and pretending everything is wonderful, whan in actuality "The Sky is
Falling". At least on "da List" you know who many of your friends and enemies
are, and at times the critisiums may be warrented. Morgan

Morgan and His Angels
  Precious, OFA
  Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award