[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: IMO, KUDOS ~Amateur class for 2015

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:52:22 -0500 (EST)

Didn't I read y-day that a professional can  take a dog/bitch back in  for
the equivalent of Winners?

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 2/21/2014 12:46:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Personally I am glad we are going to the Amateur CLASS!
That was  always the "original" proposal ...to just insert
ONE Amateur CLASS in the  Futurity and the Maturity for each sex.
Then....
it just ballooned and  got so complicated as the Futurity Committee
overhauled the idea, and added  to it until it became complicated,
and time consuming for our  Futurities.
Again, One class fulfills the original idea that we were  getting from
so many in our Suggestion Questionnaire's that were asking for
Futurities to offer something for those that did not want to have
to  compete with Professional handlers so they would have a "chance"
to go  back into Winners to compete with their dog. It is simple
and available  for those who want that specifically.
KUDOS TO THE BOARD AND CURRENT  FUTURITY COMMITTEE!!
I believe this will also increase those wanting to  watch this class
at the National without having so much time involved in a  whole
separate venue or system.

Carolyn   marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com