[ SHOWGSD-L ] I don't think I ever introduced myself...

  • From: Pawsitively Caring <pawsitivelycaring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:27:05 -0400

Hey everyone. I have been on the list for around a month now, I have even
posted a couple of times (the update about Bear/Baron being reunited with
his owner) but I don't think I ever actually introduced myself. I am not yet
owned by a GSD, I hope to be someday. I have been reading the list mail (and
two other GSD lists I am on) and soaking knowledge up like a sponge. I have
really been enjoying this list a lot.
 I live in Michigan, just a little northeast of Detroit. I am going to go to
the Labor Day show up by Flint and am hoping to meet some list members
there. I want to learn all I can about GSD's and showing before I get one
myself. I would love to meet some of you in person and see your dogs and be
able to learn from you as I am doing on the list.
 Anyway, just wanted to say hi and thank you all for a wonderful list. And
thanks to whoever sponsored me to come on the list, not knowing me at all.
--
Michelle LaFay
Pawsitively Caring Pet Sitting