[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How long should the National be?

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:01:40 EST

In a message dated 11/8/2005 9:49:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
murk@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Thank you Jean.............these are the dogs that have gone above and
beyond........again, there is SO much more to this breed than what goes on
in conformation.  There is not a soul in this world that loves to win better
than I do, but that is only a PART of the total dog. Mo
I sure have to agree with this.  Last year was my first National.  My girl,
Charm, was the Good Will Ambassador dog.  I cannot tell you how thrilled I was
to be in the center of that ring for her honor.  I had dogs in the
conformation ring as well.  But never prouder than having Charm receive that
award.  It
is the total package of our breed that should always be celebrated.  I also got
to participate in the Stud dog presentation.  How cool.  These are fun and
impritant things that should not be dismissed just because it takes time away
from conformation judging.  I think the PC does a great job in presenting these
wonderful dogs in a way that gives a break from the judging but doesn't
interfere with it.  Please don't change that.
Laura Thomas
http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/