[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hey Mom, look at me

  • From: amidon@xxxxxxxxx (Barbara or DTA Amidon)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:42:51 -0500

If side gait was the most important thing on a German Shepherd..Than our
new Grand Victor would not have won...He looks like a male is clean
coming and going and has a beautiful head??/..I am pleased all of my
class winners looked like males with good sound clean side motion..It
was an impressive class any one of the ones I pulled out could have
won..I just got my DVD and it showed the strong motion on my winners Dog
with tight ligments and the Best head I have seen ..Some of the German
breeders agreed also..No he didnt race was a total package as was the
open..Soo nice having that many good ones..I think some like to talk as
they have nothing else to do..If you go to a lot of shows you will see
the change for the TOTAL DOG  that moves soundly but is not like the
dogs of yesteryear who were top winners with NO heads the refined
animals..I say those that can do those who cant go on and on and
on..Barbara Amidon Whose proof is in the pudding

http://www.geocities.com/amberkennel