[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy Mother's Day

  • From: Angie Martin <charangsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: luvpuppy2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, SegerWind@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 17:10:04 -0400

Beautifully stated Barb!!  I hope you Mom is doing better, although she sounds
like one tough lady!  My mom is 86 and has moderate dementia.  I just hope and
pray that she doesn't forget us.
I thank every day that she still remembers me when I call her.
Angie Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08 So. Pacific BIM Charan's Masquerade of Kimber, 8pts both majors
Co-owner/Breeder Charan's Magic Spell of Sandroc, 14pts, both majors