[ SHOWGSD-L ] HUGE OHIO BRAGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 00:40:06 EDT

WOW what a NIGHT!!!  Just returned home from a veryyyy  long day in Canfield,
but boy was it worth every second!

First of all - we got a 5 point (I think it held that  number) major reserve
on our bicolor bitch, Lee Ray's Black Tie Affair  -  Tyler - that is co-owned
with Tonya Haney and shown beautifully  this evening by Mr. Terry Hower.

Then - we hit the right number for the 50/50 club raffle -  paid for the
entry fees - YEAH!!!

BUT - the best was still yet to come.

In an extremely tough specials class - one that  included last year's Can
Grand Victrix/Sel  Am. CH and other  national contenders - our gorgeous little
black and red bitch CH Cresthaven's  Deja-Vu (sorry, I am a bit prejudiced
LOL)-
handled impeccably by Ms Leslie  Dancosse won BOB!!!!

Many thanks to judge Nancy Harper for a terrific  night!!!

Terri  Stout
_CRESTHAVEN German  Shepherds_
(http://members.aol.com/cresthaven1/cresthaven2.html)