[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Go by the rules

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 19:50:48 -0400

SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!
RUSSELL

LOL

In a message dated 7/23/2015 4:03:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

IMHO the way for the membership to show the person who would force all of
us to the St. Louis area "forever" is to just not go there.

Kathy Martin

FoxtrotGSD

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Redacted sender _bokenkampgsd1@aol.com_
(mailto:bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx) for DMARC <_dmarc-noreply@freelists.org_
(mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

In 2004 a survey was done by the then sitting president of the GSDCA,
Ginny Altman.

The majority of the membership responded that rotation was their choice
with the
preferred way to do it - east, central, west, central and so on.

Somehow the preference of the membership is not so important now to a
majority of the
current board.

Finances was used as an excuse to stay in St Louis.....our finances our
fine.

As a point of note.....a sitting board member in 2004 verbally stated it
was their intention
to move the national to the middle of the country/St Louis area and keep
it there forever

Looks like it was more or less a success.

Molly
Member GSDCC, GSDCA, Life member CKC
Trillia GSD's since 1972 _bokenkampgsd1@aol.com_
(mailto:bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx)