[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Go by the rules

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 17:54:29 -0400

In 2004 a survey was done by the then sitting president of the GSDCA, Ginny
Altman.

The majority of the membership responded that rotation was their choice with
the
preferred way to do it - east, central, west, central and so on.

Somehow the preference of the membership is not so important now to a majority
of the
current board.

Finances was used as an excuse to stay in St Louis.....our finances our fine.

As a point of note.....a sitting board member in 2004 verbally stated it was
their intention
to move the national to the middle of the country/St Louis area and keep it
there forever

Looks like it was more or less a success.

Molly
Member GSDCC, GSDCA, Life member CKC
Trillia GSD's since 1972 bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx