[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD 1950 and 1960

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 13:25:49 -0400

I could start to see glimpses of the movement that we are more used to seeing
today with the F Arbywood boys.

I was fortunate to have Eileen Van Weiren as a friend. She had the only F
Arbywood male who didn't finish. Some day you have to hear the story of
Eileen in the car at the National.

Memories seem to pile up with me. Since my brain filled up in 1998,
(September), every time I learn something new, I have to forget something I
used to know to make room for it. Yesterday I forgot my 7th grade locker
combination. That was 1954. I wonder how long I will remember that?

Evan