[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: HELP-WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT NOW

  • From: "Ellen Penington" <epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:35:56 -0700

Well, forget it folks.  It is now too late.  Today city council approved the
amendments what require mandatory microchipping and breeding permits that
allow Animal Control to inspect your home and potentially seize all your
dogs if they think you are not in compliance with all animal control
regulations.

Thanks to anyone who tried to help.  Just too little too late.  We all need
to get together to try and stop this from happening anywhere else.

Ellen Penington
El Dorado German Shepherds
www.eldoradogsd.com
epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx