[ SHOWGSD-L ] From Loretta White...

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 14:19:53 -0700

Loretta asked me to make sure this was posted to the List.    This is a message
she
put in the Catalogue at the Diablo Valley show for everyone to read, and she
wanted
to have it posted to the List as a Thank You for all the gracious support she
recieved
after losing Darol.
Thank You ALL!
Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx