[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Freds post

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:06:32 -0700 (PDT)

Joan F. Fox
website:  http://www.campaignersgsds.com
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023

Cell: 440-759-4119

>________________________________

 an obedience Victor even if it only vaguely resembles a GSD,and of course Akc
is now awarding points to dogs who go reserve at 5 pt shows, plus mixed breeds
can now compete in performance events.  What some don't seem to realize is
that  the higher the standard bar is raised the better the quality of breeder,
continue lowering the standard bar the poorer the quality breeder. Notice I
didn't say dogs..I said "breeder" because the breeder is what creates the dog
and if breeders become "poor quality" the dogs will follow in tow. C