[ SHOWGSD-L ] For all the bitches out there

  • From: lollark@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Da List)
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 22:59:49 +0000

This was emailed to me by one of my students and I thought some of you would
enjoy it too.  Karen Lollar

BITCHOLOGY

When I stand up for  myself and my beliefs, they call me a  bitch.

When I stand up for  those I love, they call me a  bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call
me a >     bitch.

Being a bitch  means I won't  compromise what's in my heart.

It means I live my life  MY way.

It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a
bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for  myself instead of being everyone's
maid, or when I act a little selfish.

It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am
and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is
nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me,  try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce
of beauty I
hold within me.

You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch ,  so be it.

I embrace the title and  am proud to bear it.

     B - Babe
     I - In
     T - Total
     C - Control of