[ SHOWGSD-L ] Exciting litter Announcement

  • From: Roxann Labra <roxyjoefrankie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 21:42:47 -0800 (PST)

Exciting ANNOUNCEMENT.....
After storing my Andretti son's (Am/Can CH Saterhaus Dillinger, CD, TC,  HIC,
OFA H&E) semen for over 20 years, I am thrilled to announce a  successful,
beautiful litter of pups...4 F/1M, born 1/14/14. This is a  linebreeding on
Andretti 2-5,5,5...since he was bred to Jogra's Yara (OFA  excellent), a Sel
Am/Can CH Witmer's Jamiroquai daughter, owned by Roxann  Labra.
It is exciting to already see the beautiful breed type of such great dogs
(now, up close in the pedigree) as Andretti, Sundance Kid, Allways A Lady, GV
On  Parade, Oregano and GV Harrigan...in combination with Witmer, Karizma and
Ponca  Hills lines.
I continue to be amazed as technology advances to allow for these  miracles.
Proud breeders:
Donna Sater Sater-Nordlicht Saterhaus@xxxxxxx
and
Roxann Labra Sommerset Rose roxyjoefrankie@xxxxxxxxx
Home of 2011 MV 2010 FV SEL EXC CH LASLAR'S LEAGUE OF HIS OWN OF SOMERSET ROSE
OVC H/E

http://showgsd.org/mail.html