[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: English GSD Lines

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:52:04 EST

I think I remember the bitch but not her pedigree I  think up close she was
> Lance but I don't know back farther. There was a  Lee-ray bitch that I put
over
> specials in fact at least one select male  and she was from the classes.
The
> show was at the Carling Black Label  brewery property and I know the entry
was
> well over 175 because they  had to bring in a judge for bitches it was Jack
> Ogren. It was raining  and snowing and after judging I looked like a skid
row
> bum and Jack  looked like he just stepped out of Esquire. Anyone who
remembers
> Jack  knows what I mean he was always impeccable in appearance god i hated
that
> i'm such a slob.
> Fred Migliore

Ohhh.... gosh... I remember Jack Ogren ... I stewarded for him at one of  our
shows and he did make you feel like you were an unkempt slob.  I often
wondered how he tended his dogs.  He always looked like he just stepped out  of
an
English GQ magazine.

Dania