[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog food & more dog food....

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carolyn <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:04:38 -0700

On 4/13/07, Carolyn <marhaven@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
YES Carolyn it is a personal preference and yes just to be clear we also
feed all of our dogs the exceptional "Animal Naturals" supplements...which
on a good food like Eagle Pack or Nutra Nuggets or (insert your favorite
brand here) you have to watch they don't get too heavy, lolol.
I like the BREED BETTER DOGS....  it is the answer for far more issues than
just what to feed.
Take care
Kathy

--