[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Disturbing news

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:52:56 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/2005 2:39:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
vande001@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I could  see how a dog could get out of its crate, especially those cheap
ones you are  talking about,  but I am having a hard time envisioning how a dog
could  'break-into' a crate, much less five of them.  I would certainly like
more information about this, especailly since I also have  birds.

Hah!  I could NEVER put Cody in a vari-kennel  (the real  ones, not the
walmart kind).  He pulls the doors inward until they bend far  enough in that
the
clasp flys off, the top and bottom don't hold and he simply  removes the
doors...I can't tell you how many welds he's broken on metal crates  and
yes...he
will liberate others, he can unlock French doors, open Mason  runs etc.,
because
God knows, there are no crates in Cody's world and he  really hates closed
doors too.  It's not separation anxiety and he's not  the least bit nervous
when
he does this...he calmly and methodically figures out  the hardware. (Cody
rides in a custom made "box", and no, he doesn't fly.)

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_