[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Die Grossmutter... 'not popular'

  • From: Kathy Martin <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 12:59:01 -0700

GREAT idea, Ed!! The winners of the "regionals" could then meet in the
"middle" of the country to compete for the big prize!
Kathy Martin
FoxtrotGSD

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:01 PM, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

10 or so years ago I ran for the Board( now that was NOT a great idea) at
that time I was in favor of having the National every year in the SAME
location in the middle of the country! A few years later the late great
Dick Whalen ( great man) got me to change my view on the subject!... And
this is still my position on having the National rotate, PROGRAM
ALERT....ST Louis, St Louis, St Louis is NOT a rotation!... But that's
another sort of lie we all bought!... Anyway, if we are to continue with
rotation the bottom line is that there will be some folks and dogs that
just won't be able to get there.... How cool would it be to have three
regional Nationals all on the same weekend! You say it will never
happen?... Why not? FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App