[ SHOWGSD-L ] Conditional Class

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:21:38 EDT

Evan did you really mena to say this, "The entries, although some good dogs,
(Ben was entered  in the first class to support the decision), the winners
have established the  lack of value of the class."

I thought Ben had value.

 Last year's Conditional Class only had one entry it was Julie Degen's PAM CH
Carousel Farms Caisson TD PT AX OAJ NAP NJP TC OFA H&E.  Cassie is out of AOE
Sel CH Carousel Farms Samantha PT TC  OFA H&E by Sel CH Pinebuck's Kidd
Carson ROM OFA H&E.

I think Cassie has value too.

The Conditional Class was established several years BEFORE the Select
Excellent Title, read your Minutes and think before you speak.  The Conditional
Class
was established to make us all think about normal Hips and Elbows and it
accomplished its purpose and I agree it is time to move on, maybe we should
pick
another class to establish like an Amatuer Owner Class.  We do have the Select
Excellent Award now and that is a good one, we should never stop awarding that.

Besides, the Conditional Class Requirements are tougher this year, you must
have normal hips and elbows and at least a second level perfomance title.  Yep,
Cassie would be eligible again but I think Julie is working on much more
advanced titles now and Julie has a new puppy that is not eligible for the
class.....yet.

Lew