[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Christmas Songs

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:44:26 -0800 (PST)

Then there's My Granny Got Ran Over By A Reindeer!  Warms my heart!  At any
rate-the house is almost clean.  The dogs got their baths, and my Spunky
(Konigin's Phamton of the Opera) got to do his first therapy dog work today.
Spreading cheer at a rehab/Nursing home.  He did great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A
natural.  Of course, his Great Granddaddy, Konigin's Great Ball's afire (Jerry
Lee) won the Hero Dog award this year.  Merry Christmas from this newby!  Pat
Evans
Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I have a channel on my TV that plays
all Xmas music...so I am listening to one of my favorite songs "The 12 Days of
Christmas"....well none of those things sound too good,,,maybe Barbara Amidon
might want the two turtle doves...but really, none of that other stuff sounds
good to a guy...what guy wants 5 golden rings.......then I listened to what
came on the Tenth day of Christmas and I got a warm fuzzy "Charlie Brown"
feeling inside.......TEN LADIES DANCING!.....its the Raider
Cheerleaders!...that's what I want for Christmas!...give me the 10Th day...I
don't want any drummers drumming, or lords leaping, or a bird in a tree...give
me the 10 ladies dancing......and to show I'm not greedy, just give me half of
em...lol.....the new meds are wonderful...lol..."white Christmas" is playing
now......I won't give you my comments on THAT song...lol.....I plan to will my
brain to science.....my wife would like me to do it tomorrow!......lol....F

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Yahoo! Shopping