[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Carmen, Jim, Semantics

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 20:18:59 EDT

In a message dated 4/22/2007 7:32:29 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
shereemosesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
think the AKC rep finally helped him get it to go through...And of course  he
wanted to clarify things BEFORE the board meeting, what would be the  point
after?

I appreciate that Sherry wrote this to me, but published it to the  List.

I have no problem with Jim, or his support of Carmen.  I also  recognize what
Carmen has done for this breed, and the role he has played in the  history of
the German Shepherd.

If someone is waiting for me to drop the other shoe, it will not  happen.  I
have tried to not take a side on this. I remain proud to call  Carmen a
friend, and while I may not agree with everything he has done, I  respect and
recognize his contribution to our breed.

I am not a director of the GSDCA.  My opinion is not relevant on this  topic,
and I wouldn't want anyone to use my opinion to change their vote.

I like Carmen, I believe he has done a great deal for the club, I believe  he
has a lot to offer in the future, and I believe our board will do what they
believe is in the best interest of the breed, the club and the members.
Whatever our board does, I support them for the efforts they donate to us  all.

And, I thank Jim, Sheree and Carmen for sharing with us their  opinions.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together