[ SHOWGSD-L ] Canfield Brags!

  • From: "Donna Graham" <dgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 11:03:11 -0400

Just a few brags on some of our kids from the Canfield shows.

First  our up and coming young man Adelhund's Midnight Cowboy.

Jake  won his 9-12 puppy class in 4 out of the 5 shows there.

At the GSDC of N Ohio specialty  he went on to win Best Puppy!
Thank you Judge Nancy Harper !

Under  Judges  Fred Migliore and Joan Fox  he was pulled out with the
big boys and considered for the points.  Thank you to these two judges
for acknowledging this young dog.

Thank you so much to ring side  for all the wonderful comments on this boy.

And  Thank you Terry Hower  for doing such a fine job in presenting our boy.

At the puppy match under  Judge Tari Kridler  Our little girl
Adelhund's  Angel Among Us   was  Best of Breed Puppy and went on to
Herding Group 1.

Thank you Tari for the nice wins .    If any of you need to get some young
dogs out for practice  make sure you get them to a match where Tari is judging.
She  was very patient with the babies  and did a really nice job.

And last but certainly not least,  our daughter Samantha  and her dog Misty were
able to obtain one more leg toward their advanced Rally title earning a 1st
place at
the specialty show.  and also  their first leg  towards their CDX title coming
in 2nd place
at the specialty show also.

We are very proud of all our kids here  2 and 4 four legged alike!

Donna Graham - Adelhund Shepherds
Where German Shepherds Are Simply The Best!
http://www.geocities.com/adelhund