[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breedings

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haneyrayjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:05:34 -0500

I will no longer breed my bitches 4-5 times.  At the most they get three-
2days in a row skip a day and then a 3rd time-  Most of the time I just
breed twice.    Years ago I use to do the multiple breeds and found when the
bitches whelped I would have some smaller puppies.  I think it is because of
so many breedings - I no longer get litters like that since I stopped
breeding the bitches over a multi day span.