[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags

  • From: "Jeanne" <majapoodles@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:42:13 -0400

On Sunday at the GSDC W PA under Ms Brenda Newby, MaJa's Son Of A Witch was WD
with handler Mike Sherman then his mother had to take him in and he went BOW,
BOS.  Our new addition actually not that new we have had her since November
thanks to Donna Calabrese for bringing her home for us.  Stonewall's MaJa's
Black Diamond at her second show went 1 6-9 and Reserve Winners bitch.  She was
also awarded Best Puppy.  Thank You so much Brenda.
Shame the next day she decided she wanted to play her way at the futurity - oh
well puppies will be puppies.
Thanks so much to Abbey for allowing us to have this black beauty and to Susie
Witmer for picking her for us as we were unable to make the long trip.

Thanks for listening

Jeanne