[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 04:25:37 EDT

At Dixon Ca on Saturday My cardi and I were in breed for the first time in
almost half a year because of weight issues and being bald from blowing her
coat
so bad lol, anyway Ginger got Best Of Opposite Sex. The win was so sweet
because there were majors and just a bunch of cardi's all over the place.She
looked sooooooo happy this weekend and it made me even more happy because in
the
past she'd look emotionless in a ring. She just seemed like she just in there
because I wanted her to be in there.Now she totally turned it around and made
her mommy proud. Thanks to the judge...they had a judging change so I couldn't
say who he was.
Melissa