[ SHOWGSD-L ] Blind date and HD...sorta OT

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 13:27:38 -0800 (PST)

years and years ago I went out on a blind date with a woman who bred parrots in
Hollister Ca ( the city I get most of my green tripe...yummy!)...Went to a
comedy night club in San Francisco ( what a surprise)...on the way home she
asked me why I never asked her about the way she walked ( she limped and rocked
from side to side when she walked)...I answered " for the same reason you never
asked me why I was ugly"...she laughed for five minutes and told me I was
funnier than the three comedians we had just seen...I responded back  "tell me
something I DON'T know".....well any way she explained to me that she had hip
dysplasia and had both her hips replaced...at that time I did not know humans
could suffer from this...I then told her that if she were my dog I would have
put her to sleep...she laughed and cursed at me..... she was really a nice
lady...maybe we do put too much infuses on hips...at least I know I do...I have
missed out on a few possible great opportunities because
 of
 Canine HP........I will be glad when this holiday stuff is over ( I'm eating
too much)...I got kicked out of weight watchers last week for sneaking ice
cream into the meeting!..lol...FB