[ SHOWGSD-L ] Birthday girl

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:40:20 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

August 9th marked the THIRTEENTH birthday of "ROCKANNAND'S IVANA, OFA"
Whelped August 9th, 1993.

Ivana enjoyed duck and venison for her birthday meals.  She's been an
incredible force to be reckoned with at the kennel.....  mentally strong and
sound and has produced some of the most gorgeous girls that we have had the
pleasure of loving.  We've been so lucky.

Ivana is the last daughter of Aloha of Cedar, OFA (dau of Sel Ch Langenau's
Beau x Sel Ch Amber's Forever)

And ~~

Sister to Am Ch 2xCan Sel Ch Rockannand's Integra, OFA **TIGER**(dau of Sel
Ch Bakervue's Breman of Cedar, ROMC, TT OFA)

And~~

Dam of Rockannand's Y and the R ~~ 6 yrs. old (dau of Nat Futurity Victor
Rockannand's Soleil)
    ~~ producing our newest baby boy, Rockannand's MOJO

Dam of Rockannand's Oksanna ~~ 10 yrs old (dau of Sel Kendelaines's
Mastercharge)
     ~~ producing BIM Rockannand's The Tango, OFA (our resident stud)

Dam of Rockannand's Moon Shadow ~~ 11 yrs old (dau of Sel Kendelaine's
Mastercharge)
     ~~ sister BIM Rockannand's Moon River, OFA

Dam of Rockannand's Kilauea ~~ 4 yrs old (dau of Jomar's On Target Vonivan,
OFA)
     ~~ producing another strong girl, Rockannand's Finna

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVANA!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate and Bas Syssoloff - Rockannand German Shepherds
http://members.shaw.ca/rockannand