[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Best of Breed wins!

  • From: "Maria McDonald" <kohlein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 12:56:21 -0700

Well Sandy you are right without Am & Can Ch Woodside’s Texas Ranger ROM and
the Dam “Can Ch Elvaston Dublin Impac Kohlein” she would not exist
I should also mention Ranger bred to 2 of our bitches and have produced 8
Canadian Champions and have also contributed to his ROM greatly deserved with 2
American Champions. Hope to have heard he got his ROMC?
......and not to leave out Can Ch Estrella’s Dam is Ch. Kohlein Camelot NW’s
Amie RN and Am. Ch. Marhaven’s Remember Me of Mi-Peg.

Maria Mc Donald
Kohlein German Shepherds Dogs Reg.
http://kohlein.wix.com/kohlein

BISS 5 x BIS Can. Grand ChEx. Am.Ch. Kohlein's Envy
2010 #1 German Shepherd Dog & #4 Herding Dog in Canada
&
4 x BISS Am GCh. 8x BIS x 2 BISS Can GChEx. Kohlein's Marchesa CGN
2013 #1 German Shepherd Dog & #3 Herding Dog in Canada