[ SHOWGSD-L ] Best of Breed wins!

  • From: "Maria McDonald" <kohlein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 10:11:31 -0700

Finally with a weekend off, we are proud to announce that 4 x BISS Am GCh. 8x
BIS x 2 BISS Can GChEx. Kohlein's Marchesa CGN has recently won 5 Best of Breed
wins! Many thanks to Pamela O’Dell, Jennifer Root and Gloria Birch for the Best
in Specialty wins in Washington!
Marchesa has also been shown at 1 all breed show and picked up a Group 2 under
Bob Slay and a Group 3 under John Wade.
Weekend off for Marchesa and our Can Ch. Kohlein’s Estrella picked up a group 2
from the classes under Mr. Dick Lopaschuk at the Bell Vernon show last weekend
in Mt. Vernon Washington handled by our good friend Fano.
Thank-you to all that have supported us!

Maria Mc Donald
Kohlein German Shepherds Dogs Reg.
http://kohlein.wix.com/kohlein

BISS 5 x BIS Can. Grand ChEx. Am.Ch. Kohlein's Envy
2010 #1 German Shepherd Dog & #4 Herding Dog in Canada
&
5 x BISS Am GCh. 8x BIS x 2 BISS Can GChEx. Kohlein's Marchesa CGN
2013 #1 German Shepherd Dog & #3 Herding Dog in Canada