[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Being Select is great

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 08:32:59 -0500 (EST)

How many breeders have had a 6-9 month old puppy win a major, at a show, only
to never finish their CH?

So, if the WD is in the 6-9 class at the National, and goes Select but NEVER
finishes his/her AKC CH, they can enter the Parade of Greats at future
Nationals?   Or, are there other requirements for the Parade of Greats besides
winning a Select at a National?

Barb Hively - PA
DNA.  It's what makes a white, a German Shepherd